Friday, January 8, 2010

On the eighth day of fashion...


I'll start off with an apology. Sorry guys. I left my camera cable at university and my webcam is refusing to co-operate today, so instead of sharing today's outfit, I'm sharing an outfit from a few weeks ago. It's surprisingly difficult to find full length pictures of yourself! As it is, I had to crop my two housemates out of this shot. However, here I am, in an outfit I liked.

I am wearing grey skinny jeans from New Look, a green vest top from H&M, a black New Look blazer that I live in, a black studded Lowlife belt, a pearl necklace from Accesorize and a set of black beads that may or may not be from Claire's Accesories.

I spend most of my time in skinny jeans, but I'm still searching for the perfect pair that don't get that horrible knee-sagging effect after a few wears. That makes me sad.

Next time, I will over a genuine 'today' outfit and hopefully wear something more exiting than jeans and a vest-top. I've got all this lovely new LLROK jewellery to play with yet!


George

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It doesn't matter, next outfit will be current! And also you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fankoo! I'm so annoyed with myself for forgetting my cable. I had a good look planned for today too, but there we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you look quite delightful.

    ReplyDelete