Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 18... Or Is It?

Dundundun...
I don't know what time it is in other parts of the world, but here the 18th of January is nearing its end.

This was my attire for a little "date" the manhumanwarmbodycomputerfixer and I went on last night. Now, when I say "date", I really mean a short walk to the Macca's down the road, where he graciously got me a McFlurry. Mmm, romance :)

I've had the shirt for years, but stopped wearing it because it's a bit short. It's now one of my favourites, it gets compliments every time I wear it. The shortness is no longer a problem because of...

The skirt! My favourite, I only got it last year, can't believe it took me so long to realise that big hips + waist-high skirt = killer curves.

The only shoes I have to match the skirt are a nice pair of boots and these little flats in the picture. I don't wear them because they're comfortable (they rub) or because of quality (one already has a huge chunk out of the sole...), but because they fit! I take all pairs of shoes in my size as small victories.

You'll have to excuse my lack of makeup and hosiery, it's too damn hot! 36C today, which is by no means the extreme in these parts, but still brings about constant sweat (<3 humidity...) and lack of motivation.

I'm off to spend the rest of the day under a fan :)

5 comments:

  1. Fiend, you are a prettyface! <3

    Love the Cure t-shirt, it gave me a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE CURE :D

    Fiend, I WILL SEND YOUR PRESENT AWAY THIS WEEK.
    The snows finally melted, so getting about is less perilous.
    Oh, it's Capulet by the way haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, T-shirts and pencil skirts are a GLORIOUS combination that I love to wear. And ROBERT BLOODY SMITH. You made my day by combining lots of my favourite things :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS AN AMAZING OUTFIT! YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME IN A HIGH WAISTED WAY.

    ReplyDelete