Monday, January 25, 2010

25th January: 11 months till Christmas!


Afternoon all. Today's look is pretty similar to the last, I think I'm even wearing the same jeans >.< But at the current time, I am dressing for comfort instead of style, as it is monday. I should really like Mondays, since I finish college at half 2, but nevertheless, it means waking up in the morning and having to get on a bus to a world of education. Mondays also mean I don't see M or Collegeguy, which makes Vic a dull girl. I present to you today (with a particularly "special" look on my face):
-Plaid jimjam shirt, from BHS
-Blue cardigan from Matalan
-Wonder Woman tee shirt from Tophsop
-Ribbon from the habedashery
-Belt from Camden
-Purple skinnies from H&M
-Mass of necklaces from Arizona, my grandmother, and myvintagecharms.co.uk

I couldn't fit the socks in again, but they're pink with cupcakes on and cost me about £1 from Matalan :D I also thought that, with the intrigue my room left you with in my last post, I shall include a picture of my favourite half.
-Victoryxx

2 comments: