Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cherries!


'Ello mooks! Lady C here once again, putting up my second post. Apologies for it being so late; it was a long day at work today, and I had no time to blog in the morning. I like to maximise my sleeping time!

Anyway my outfit is here [it's actually my outfit from when I was out on Wednesday - my real outfit for today was the one you saw in the last post. Damn work uniform!]

The dress I'm wearing is from USC. I bought it in the sale last week, £18 reduced from £45. It was one of those moments where you see something and you know you have to have it; I just couldn't walk away and not buy it. It was a bit too big - they only had medium and x-large left, so I bought a medium and spent two hours on Tuesday night sewing the back to take it in. You can tell I'm not such a good sewer.

You can just about see the necklace I'm wearing in the picture - two lovely plastic cherries. I can't remember the brand of it, even though I saw more of them online not that long ago. It's nice, just way too expensive for what I bought now I look back on it.

To the right is a picture of my earrings. Massive nautical stars that scratch and itch when you wear them for too long. Still, they were matching in with everything else I wore that night.

Shame I took the picture before my hair and make up was done. I had it all nicely curled in a fifties style - hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Sailor Jerry is also a wonderful thing. I had a silly notion that as I was dressed in such an old school manner, that Sailor Jerry is what I should be drinking all night. It was lovely!

Lady C x

2 comments: