Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 14 and I still haven't thought of a witty title.


Firstly I should re-introduce myself, I be Isabella on the forum but my real name is Emily-May. So howdy all.
Today I had work most of the day so when I got home I just jumped into the most comfortable dress to bum around in. I got it from Katies which is a store here in Australia aimed at older women but it had a nice maxi dress that didn't have tiny triangles for boob holders, as you can see I am well endowed and even in this dress my lady lumps try to burst out. I have no idea where I got the crochet shrug from but my necklace is from the markets in my boyfriend's home town and I made the feather clip thing myself :D(Sorry the photo is pretty dodgey but I spend more time behind it than in front of it to be honest.)

My cat must have heard me taking photos because she came and demanded attention so here's a photo of my cat receiving the lovin' she cried for.



Signing off from a post that is probably too early (but I can't help it, I'm in Australia, yo),

Em

4 comments:

  1. I like your dress, and your cat is so ridiculously cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! :)
    The kittie is so conceited she'd appreciate the compliments too. :P

    ReplyDelete