Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6th day of Fashion


Well, not exactly fashion for me.
This slob of yuck I'm wearing is due to I was back from a hard day at school, my hands had been practically frozen thee times, it's bloody freezing and my cool clothes were in the wash.
But, it's an okay outfit for around the house.
Just a combination of a......
plain black Rocha John Rocha shirt from... somewhere.
grey waterfall thing from Ann Harvey I think...
Green and Black arm warmers from amazon.
PJ Bottoms from somewhere.
You can't see, but I was wearing rainbow toe socks from amazon.

But, I would have worn something awesome, but it's too cold. I'll look better on a week-end I promise. Glitter Eyes.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. Gloves = win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gloves can be made from socks. Cut off the toes of toe-socks for individual finger holes or the heel and front of normal socks for a thumb hole and space for all fingers. Comfiest thing ever :D

    Glitter, I love that grey thingy. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could see the socks!!!!

    ReplyDelete