Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh! It's day 29 on your Mooky Advent of Fashion.

Hello all my dears! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I even forgot about this. I KNOW! The shame, but I did get it done.

Well, on to what I am wearing.

My Mr.Messy hoodie from Next. Got it on sale for £6 and it's size XXXL I think... thus it's extra comfy.
Underneath is a rockband tee from Old Navy which my Aunt brought me back from South Carolina.
I am also wearing Jason Conrad PJ bottoms which are pure lush.
I'm also wearing plain black socks with my lovely black and white vans.
Also my glasses are brand new, from Specsavers. They are actually lovely. Kinda kinky to me, Specsavers had a few kinky looking glasses which was nice.

Also. Do you like my hair? It's a new hair cut and I'm still not sure on it.

I feel like I've got so little on this, but I will give a reason as to why I haven't been online lately. I've been trying to work some more, but I know that if I am on the laptop I will go and sit in a big comfy chair and do nothing all night instead. But, I'll still try keep in touch dears!

Hope you like it!

2 comments: