Friday, January 15, 2010

Ribcages [day 16]


This post is about Friday, instead of Saturday, because on Saturday's I work in a corner shop which is an incredibley dull outfit and also there is not much to say about working in the shop, apart from the millions of chavvy customers and rearranging the sweets aisle multiple times. So today is Friday, and hopefully the end of all the snowy weather we're having, as my mum won't let me drive my car in the ice so I've been missing out on drives to college, screaming my little heart out to Joan Jett and Bullet for my Valentine. I miss this! Today I discovered that the top 5% of people with the highest IQ in China is equal to the whole amount of students in the UK. This is bloody scary, I feel so small and irrelevant. I think when I get out of college I'll move to America...or go somewhere really big, and take over the world.

Today I discovered I am addicted to cereal and that I can clear a bag of grapes in the space of ten minutes...apart from that not much else happened, but that's ok because I'm going to spend an hour and a half or so watching The Strangers with my dad and being a horror film freak. I've also started to organise my messy little grotto that once resembled a bedroom, (it's a state as you can see in the picture), but I keep getting distracted by random things I find; "What's this under the bed?...OOOH SHINEY!"

I think I will stop waffling on now before you all get bored :) Oh before I go I'll say what I'm wearing...
Black ribcage jumper from H&M boys section
Grey lace-patterned leggings from Peacocks
Waist belt that's too big so goes round my hips, from Matalan
and I also wore my red doc martens that I got for £15 from TKMaxx :)

1 comment:

  1. I see a Docs theme emerging here...!

    Also you look lovely! And your photo looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete