Friday, January 15, 2010

15 is the smallest natural number with seven letters in its spelled name.


Heya, Darahgna (Angharad) from the forum here. So I had to plan my outfit really carefully today because I had to go and view a house. I feel so grown up, going out into the real world, trying to find somewhere to live for my fiancee and I. I wore a nice patterned top that I got for christmas. I think it's from New Look in the Punkyfish area. I wore it with my luis vuitton bag, blue new look skinny flare jeans and my Ugg boots (I'm a conformist :P). I love this dress top thing as it it just really cute and comfy, plus it has a hood that makes me look gangsta yo.. I set off to look at the house with my two housemates, we were late cause two buses went past us. We arrived and met the estate agent and he showed me round two really nice houes. It's up to my parents however on whether they want to buy us a house.
Up onto the other bus back home where I had a quick bite to eat and grab my bag to set into town. I walked with my mate and we seperated as I had to go to the Drs :(. I'm really glad that I wore my awesome girl boxers with the union jack on as I had to have a contraceptive injection in my bum!!! It still aches but it's finnnee (stupid fiancee.. the things I do for him..).
Off to the cookie shop I then did go cause I felt sorry for myself. I got a triple chocolate chip cookie, it's epic! I met up with my friend and we went around some of the shops and into the Disney store (because I was moaning about my bum). We went to a new cafe place and got 2 burgers for £7! it was amazing and soo filling.
Giving up on town we went to go walk home until a bus stopped right besides us and it seemed silly not to get on it (we do have student bus passes).

I'm at home now just chilling out watching the Simpsons and talking to my lovely fiancee, here's a picture of us at our engagement do:

Anyway, love and cwtches to you all!!
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAY
    It's all hippy-y and lovely ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a happy post! I like it! And I love the pattern on your top! You and your fiance look sweet together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress top thing! Very nice :D

    ReplyDelete