Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19- Mooky Misery

Good afternoon, darlings! It's me, Lady Misery, dressed in my school unifor (if updated a little). I have this amazing belt my mother gave me once. It sucks you in like billio, an also makes your boobs look massive. I'm also wearing a cross I got for Chrimbo, and a pentacle Electrosexual sent me. Isn't it pretty? I wear it a lot nowadays. I have a thing for anthing vaguely pentacle shaped. I learnt how to draw one properly in Year 6, which I got pretty chuffed about.

'Chuffed'- what a word. We had
loads of lingo like that when I was 12. Along with launching into choruses of 'Eye of the Tiger', using the phrase 'chuffed' was THE coolest. Yeah, we had some pretty weird words 'n' habits. We'd all sing 'He had the whole world in his PANTS!' in assembly, but I digress.

I'm wearing my school blouse and hideous checked kilt we are forced to wear. I wear mine short, because having it anywhere in the v
icinity of my knees makes me want to yell, 'What-ho, let us all play lacrosse and eat sherbet lemon!' (which isn't exactly acceptable behaviour). I also have a pair of silver shoes. They're off camera, but here's a photo of me holding one.

I'm currently trying to find new Goth bands to listen to as well as picking my brain over whether or not Inspector Goole is representing the guilty conscience or some kind of Angel of Premonition. Either way, I shall hum the Twilight Zone theme in class when the verdict is announced.

Love and poisoned kisses,

your Lady of Misery xxx


5 comments:

  1. I love your school uniform though! I would have KILT to wear a KILT. Oh shit. That was a pun... I really would have though. I hated my school uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay! Pentacle! I gave you that! Yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bloody well Scottish and I don't get to wear a kilt to school! I'd much rather wear that! You lucky devil.

    The belt is amazing. As are you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that skirt, way cooler than any part of my old school uniform!

    ReplyDelete