Sunday, January 17, 2010

(on the edge of) Day 17!


I'm up far too early for what should be a lazy Sunday morning, but I'm awake in the hope that I'll spend the morning studying - then I can relax with the Sunday Times Style magazine and a vanilla-scented bubble bath later. Mmmm.
I'm cheating slightly with this photo, as it was actually taken last week. However, I am wearing that cardigan right now - just with pyjama bottoms, messy hair and no make-up. I'm definitely not looking too blog-worthy right now.
This is the warmest, cosiest cardigan in the world, though. I found it in a big bag of clothes that my mum was cleaning out from her wardrobe - stuff from the 80s. It makes me crave those pink and blue dotty sweets!
My Docs are from Schuh, they had a sale before Christmas so my mum bought me them as my present. I got my tights from TopShop when I went on a History class trip to Belfast - everything is so much cheaper up there than in Dublin, shopping was so good! My dress is from TopShop too, I bought it last summer. It's more of a long vest, but shhh.
I'd better drag myself off the laptop now, before I'm sucked into the procrastination vacuum that is Facebook, so I'll leave you lovelies with my new-found style obsession - http://www.missguided.co.uk
I. want. everything. D:

Enjoy your Sunday!
Bev
xo

1 comment: