Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hey hey,

Sorry the post is coming so late in the day today, I have college from 9 - 7 on Tuesdays and there's no time for blogging in the morning! We were doing life drawing today, and had a nude model in the class. It was surprisingly... well, not easy, but not as challenging as I thought it would be.
I'd also like to apologise for the blurriness of the picture, I am apparently unable to hold a camera still.
Anyway, today I am wearing:
  • Electric Blue skinny jeans -These are from Finmere market, and were ridiculously cheap because they are children's aged 9 - 10. I love these jeans so, SO much.
  • Pink Cobra Starship t-shirt -This was a present from my sister about a year ago. I love Cobra's first couple of albums (especially Viva La Cobra!) but I haven't actually listened to their newest ones.
  • Pink check Doc Martens -Got these for Christmas 09 from my lovely father. Worn because they match my t-shirt, they're incredibly comfortable and appropriate for trudging about in the snow
  • White leopard print bow head band
I'm wearing a few other bits and pieces that I wear every day -my silver expander bangle that I've had since I was born, a bracelet made by a lady in my dad's RAF squadron when he was in Iraq and a silver & amber ring given to me by my (now ex)boyfriend, whom I still love and care about very much.

Ciao bellas xxx

2 comments: