Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day Nine :)



  • My jumper is from New Look and I really like it although it's a size to big and makes me look bigger than I am on the picture.

  • Belt is one that came with my sister's shirt from new look.

  • The tshirt I'm wearing underneath is actually a Rolling Stones one with a sparkly golden tongue on it.

  • My jeans are age 13 jeans from M & Co pahaha, but I really loved the bleach blue effect on them and the fitted so I bought them.

  • Shoes are just random dress up high tacky shoes so I looked less short on the picture pahaha.

  • My black Roseary is one from a cute shop in Hasting, I love the cute heart bead it has in the middle.


  • So I didn't really do a great deal or actually go out today. I was meant to be going to Camden in London with my friends but then it got snowy and that wasn't possible. I would have worn nicer clothes had I been going out and therefore my outfit isn't hugely interesting.




    Wouldn't have really been able to actually go to Camden today as I spent all my Christmas money on 3 tickets to the Hole concert which my friends haven't really had time to pay me back for. I am so excited about it and feel so happy. I was a little dissappointed that the tickets were in the back tier at first but then I found out that Shepherds Bush Empire has a 2000 people capacity which means I'm really lucky to have got a ticket + one of my online friends who also loves Nirvana and Hole like me called Sarah is going to the same gig and is in the same tier as me.

    I'm really excited about the prospect of possibly meeting her on the day. Will have to start thinking what I'm going to wear to the gig as I was going to buy this really cute top that was on forever 21 with Courtney Love on the front but it has disappeared.


    So as I was saying I haven't got the most exciting outfit on today it's alright but yeah.



    :) I do like this fashion blog thing and must make a seperate blogger account to comment on your outfits because I've loved them all so much so far!!!


    Love Sophie (SophiesInsanity) and sorry for rambling x



    1 comment: