Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st (2010!)


It is the end of a decade! Blimey, I feel old. And I'm only sixteen.


How was everyone's new years? Mine was fun, went to my friend's party. It was just a few of us and we played the "Never Have I Ever" game, and stuff like that :] And did a Tarot card reading. Apparently I'm gonna have a social issue at school, a significant other (female)--I hope it's Teapot--in my life, and am going to break the law for a cause. Blimey, 2010's gonna be interesting!


Here's the picture of my dress from last night. I'm really sorry it's such crap quality, and was actually taken in the Forever 21 dressing room when I bought it yesterday. Forever 21 is kind of like the American Primark. It's strapless, and the top part is black and white stripey. The skirt is connected by an elastic waistband and is made of black tulle. I really like it. Pardon my odd socks, I was wearing trousers yesterday when I was trying it on. I would have taken a picture of my outfit today, but that consists of some black and pink PJ bottoms and an Emily The Strange top :P Not too interesting. Plus I just had a bath (I used some Lush stuff!) so my hair's wet and I've no makeup on.


Last night I wore the dress with my black tights with the skulls on, and my Doc Marten Mary Janes, and over the top of that my black trenchcoat I got for Christmas. And my headband with the poofy bit and feathers on it. Oh, also I used false eyelashes and in the process of taking them off RIPPED OFF MY ACTUAL ONES. Well, some of them. You can't really notice, still, I hope they grow back soon xD
Happy New Year to all of you!
Love, Immy x


4 comments: