Saturday, January 2, 2010

Numero dos- 2/1/2010

For some reason, today, I have The Beatles' Hard Day's Night stuck in my head on repeat. Not that I particularly mind, it's just funny for the Beatles to be there instead of The Arctic Monkeys or Slash. Anywho, for the second day of 2010, I present to you:
-Black skinnies (H&M)
-Ribbon (Fabric World, Bletchley)
-Red&blue beaded necklaces (My Nana)
-Eagle bolo tie (Arizona somewhere in the 80s)
-Purple cardi (H&M)
-White studded belt (Camden)
-Guitar socks (Tesco)


You can't actually see the socks, but I don't particularly care. They only cost me about 50p from the supermarket, what a bargain. Today's been odd. I was talking to M earlier on msn, he called me baby and started using the heart emoticon. I'm not complaining; I just wish that -for the sake of my sanity- he would just tell me whether or not he likes me.

Happy Saturday chaps.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could see the socks too! I love your outfit, the ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ribbon, such a cute detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not only dazzled by your style, I'm loooooving your room in the background :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I spent ages looking at the pic in its big size to see all of the things in your room because I am a massive stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDER WOMAN!!

    Have you heard this quote? "It took me a long time but I finally figured it out: when it comes to men that are romantically interested in you, it's really simple: just ignore everything they say, and only pay attention to what they do."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, please excuse the mess all over the chair and desk.

    And no, I have not heard that quote, but I shall be observing.

    ReplyDelete