Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moon Boots

Apologies for the lateness of the hour my dears, but it is still day 31 for another 30 minutes. I've been on trains all day after visiting friends. Here I am in my luvverly travelling attire.
Today, I am wearing indigo jeans from Dorothy Perkins and a black t-shirt that says 'Come to the dark side, we have cookies' which was a gift, plus two items of win. The first item is a new purchase from yesterday in H&M and is this marvellous, bright red military jacket. My best friend has one the same, and last night a drunken stranger walked past us in our matching jackets and commented "Oh look, it's half the Libertines." That pretty much made my night. I love intelligent outfit heckles.


The second item of win is the babies pictured below. Silver fake Converse. I'm in love.


I apologise for the strange face I am making in these shots and my lack of effort with hair and make-up. Trains are not good for looking beautiful.


2 comments: