Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tag nummer zehn?

Well hello, lovelies <3 I hope you're all well and happy. I've missed being on the forum so much recently, but I've had the boy visiting me in Brighton, and now I'm back oop north at his [and foruming with significant other in the vicinity = just not as fun!]. We're listening to Pearl Jam and writing essays [well, he is; I'm quite obviously on here instead!] with a hefty stack of Jaffa Cakes on hand to help. I'd forgotten how good actual brand-name Jaffa Cakes are in comparison with their Sainsburys own-brand equivalent; they're little circles of chocolateyorangeycakeybiscuity joy, and essays and revision are clearly the ultimate excuse for bingeing on them. I'll have to be cheeky and admit this is an outfit from a couple of weeks ago, because I haven't exactly had any opportunities for taking full-length photos. This is a pretty horrendous picture, but alas it will have to do.

I was wearing:

* A lovely greyish-black t-shirt dress from H&M, which is gathered under the bust and hangs in folds. My housemate calls it my 'doll dress'.
* A teal-coloured sweater from TK Maxx, which is probably the toastiest item of clothing I own, as it's a lovely mix of angora and wool and cashmere. £20 in the sales, score.
* Black woolly tights from H&M.
* My favouritestfavouritest of my four pairs of Dr Martens. They're pale blue and crackled all over, with a lovely delicate flower pattern. I bought them a couple of years ago after I saw them in a shop but they had none in my size, and I spent days scouring the internet for them. I love them so.
* Necklace of big black beads.
* Bracelet of handmade clear glass beads with different decorations on each one, sent to me a few years ago from Germany by my aunt and uncle.
*A pink plastic flower clip in my hair. I've taken to wearing flower clips in my hair these last few months, and have a lovely array of them. This one was from H&M [like just about everything else I own] and I like it because it almost blends in with my hair.

Have a lovely day, Mookies of the world. The snow is knee-deep here and there is more falling. We had a big shock about ten minutes ago when the massive fuckoff four-foot icicle on the boy's window fell off; I'm glad nobody was underneath...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the DMs. I really want some

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is lovely, and I love the DMs too! I agree about the jaffacakes, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA
    Those DMs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome. Love everything, love everything about it ^_^

    ReplyDelete