Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 - Faceless

Hello and welcome to my first post in Alternachick. Unfortunately, my camera is rather broken at the moment. While it still takes pictures, its screen is broken so you can't actually see what you're taking a picture of and being a digital camera it lacks a viewfinder...hence the headless pictures. My sister and I tried numerous times to take a full body shot of me and if it had my head in, the Docs (an essential part of the outfit!) weren't in it and as you can see, if I did get the entire outfit in, my poor head wasn't included.

So, what am I wearing...?
- American Indian top from Topshop. I bought this then wore it on my first day of university. As I'm doing American Studies I found that ridiculously appropriate
- Black denim skirt from Zara
- Patterned tights from Matalan (see picture below for detail)
- Black Doc Martens with colourful stitching and laces. Discovered in Oxfam for around £13 = happy me!

I haven't really done much today, in fact, I haven't really done much in the past few weeks. Me and Snow, well, we don't get along. I'm only living at home for another few days but I've developed a nice little routine. I wake up, read a chapter or two of the book I'm reading (Jane Eyre, still...) with a cup of tea and some toast, I shower, get dressed, I revise, I watch Buffy, I devour the internet until my boyfriend comes round. It's a lovely, simple life. Thanks for reading!

- Emily Jane (loserbuttercup) xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit - it's made me determined to wear something similar tomorrow, if it's not too cold. Damn snow for always scuppering my plans to look good! You look really wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. You have inspired me to get lacy tights finally! And your t-shirt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete