Monday, January 11, 2010

My Shadow is a Monday [Day 11]

Hey!

Ruby here, with basically no idea how to work this thing. I am new to the world of blogging, but if all those self important idiots you see blogging when they can barely string a sentence together can do it- then so can I! That's the problem with blogging/Twitter type stuff. It makes you believe that you have something important or interesting to say, even when you don't. Twitter even gives you 'followers'. Why not just give us disciples and be done with it?
That said, here is my post on a blog where I claim to be just soooooo stylish and after posting, I may just update my Twitter....




Today I am wearing:


A royal blue jumper dress that I think is from BHS. There are probably hundreds upon hundreds of middle aged mummys wearing this too, but I don't care, they're clearly women with good taste. Also it's warm and cute and looks good with...


My waist belt I bought in a vintage shop in Affleck's Palace, Manchester- one of my favourite haunts.


My Mum's new boots that I shall return to her tonight. Love you Mummyyy :)


My tights are I think from ASDA are are my favourite and strongest pair of tights. I'll probably cry when they're past their best.


I'm also wearing a black long sleeved top under the dress, I got it in Iceland and it has a funny design on it, but it's also really warm and great for layering.


Here's a close up of the cuff I'm wearing bought from a branch of Bijou Brigitte in Spain. I looooovvvveeeee it.



My hair is doing, as you can see, exactly what it wants. As usual.

I think I'm written quite enough. I can't help feeling there's a little too much.. Guess I'm no better then any other self important blogger on the interwebs, ah well, if you can't beat them, join them!
See you next time
Ruby
xx

P.S. My Shadow is a Monday is a song by a band called Lavender Diamond, who you should go and check out. NOW!

3 comments:

  1. I love Affleck's Palace! When I went to manchester in the summer, I was so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affleck's Palace is the best place ever! Gorgeous cuff, and the dress is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is FIT. As are you, m'lady :D

    ReplyDelete