Monday, February 1, 2010

0102 2010 - palendromic date










Hi guys,


If you look at the title of the blog today's date is a palendrome - 0102 is the opposite of 2010 :)
Not that much is going on with me atm just excited about the half term in two weeks as I'm going up to Camden with my friends and then to the Hole concert also in London, apart from that school is as dull as ever and I am freaking out about the art courework deadline :S Wish me luck.

So my outfit today is actually my uniform minus the gross red school jumper.

- High waisted skirt - New Look
- White shirt with balloon sleeves - Topshop
- Shoes with 2 / 3 inch heel - Clarks
- Waist belt - New Look
- Leopard Print Hair Band - Friend's stall
- Necklace with moon and planet signs - Random french shop.

Hopefully next blog will be a weekend so I can do something more exciting if not I'll do a previous outfit or dress myself up.


Love Sophie x

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I wish my school uniform was that hot. Must have had something to do with it being a Catholic school...

    ReplyDelete