Monday, April 26, 2010

Yesterday was hangover day aka stay-in-bed-until-5pm day, so I'm sorry I didn't do my post on time AGAIN. I had a great night Saturday. I turned up with a bottle of Absinthe which was empty by midnight! Everyone was doing shots of it! One person proclaimed "Absinthe tastes like FIRE!" There was a lot of drama with people's exes turning up drunk and stealing car aerials and people joining in on kinky games of Twister. Also there was the usual music wars with me and my friend trying to drown out the dance music in the next room with Devil Driver and friends. I was the last to leave in the morning so I got to take home a left over cherry alcopop. Nom! A bit of a down grade from Absinthe but I didn't mind because cherry is my favourite flavour of everything.
Here I am posing with my favourite jewelry and my piercings. The Day of the Dead necklace and Bettie Page necklace are both off my boyfriend. They are extra special to me. Also you can see my ouchies. I am so chuffed with my scaffold and vertical labret. After getting them done I'm finally starting to get where I want to with my look. :)

I'm wearing my mum's purple cardigan which was £40 - :O - from Fat Face which is a really nice outdoorsy brand but as you can see - stupidly expensive sometimes. The pockets are quite large which is handy if I need to carry lots of munch upstairs. I can put crisps and chocolate in the pockets and still have my hands free for a cup of tea and crumpets! BOO-YAH!



I also have on an old t-shirt which my Godmother brought back from Transylvania. It has creepy faces on it which I'm guessing are supposed to be Vlad the Impaler or Dracula. For a woman who's job is to teach me the ways of the Lord, she doesnt half love The Occult and creepy legends. I was quite jealous she went to see Dracula's castle. Anyway, I loved the design on the front but it was too baggy on me so I customised it:



^ It's all torn up and shit! YAAAAAY!
(My back gets lots of stares when I wear this out in public minus a cardigan)

And finally, my green zebra print skinnies are from Vans - they have some great clothing out at the mo - and my red shoes are actually Gola! It's the only sporty brand clothing I own and you'd never tell because it has a lovely shiny paisly pattern on it.


Alrighty then, I'm done here. ^_^ Have a nice week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment