Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Most Amazing Day!

Hello my darlings!

Today, I met up with Mooks! In real life! I am so pleased to say that they are some of the funniest, most beautiful, down to earth, intelligent, and original people I have ever met in my life, and I can't believe how well today went. I feel like I have friends for life, and that is a fantastic feeling, I must say.
Soooo, this is me trying on a dress (which I eventually caved and bought) in a vintage shop in Camden. It needs belting really, but that shouldn't be a problem. My tights are red wine coloured, and probably from Primark. But you can't really see them anyway. I don't have a picture of what I was actually wearing today, which is a shame because the dress I wore is really beautiful. I might have to wear it for another Mooky day. Here is a group photo, to show how gorgeous the other Mooks were today.
In this photo, you can see my amazing deer jumper. One of many deer-themed items of clothing that I own. It is awesome because it is like a parade of turquoise deer are just marching across my chest.

I really did have an amazing day. It was wonderful. I love you all. x

1 comment:

  1. Candy, you make me blush. It was a fantastic day, and you were a major part of it being wonderful. Not to mention that your new dress is gorgeous ^_^

    ReplyDelete