Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6th April - La garde-robe de Spiggy






Hullo, Mookies all!

It's my day again. What a day! I had lots of work at school, I bought new sunglasses on my way back home, I had a rather nice piano lesson, and when I got home I received a mix CD from the lovely Candy. It's been playing on my computer the whole afternoon and I think the situation will remain like that for quite a long time because it's a spiffing CD! The title of my post is a bit like the title of a particularly nice song from Candy's Mookmix - La garde-robe d'Elizabeth by Amélie-Les-Crayons. Merci Candy. (:

Today's outfit consisted of my favourite t-shirt, a black skirt from H&M, black opaque tights and a necklace my grandmother gave me. The t-shirt is from Orsay and it has tiny wee white flowers on it, I think it's very pretty.

I'm also wearing my black leather brogues but they don't really show up on that pic so here's another one, because I love my brogues and I want you to see them.









I would also like to show off my new(ish) sailor coat from Topshop and my brand new cheap sunglasses from H&M. In this pic I look deliciously pretentious. Regarde, I even have a David Bowie record - Hunky Dory, to be precise - in my hand!


And now.... by popular demand: one of my Victorian looks. I'm wearing a black blouse/shirt hybrid from the United Colours of Benetton, a black belt from H&M and a long black skirt I bought in Brighton. Underneath that skirt I'm wearing a poofy petticoat to make it look wider. It looks like I've got double chin on the photo - trust me, I don't.

That will be all for today, darlings.
Pip pip,

Spiggy xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute and smart-casual. Last.fm has been playing me Amélie-Les-Crayons recently, but I wasn't paying much attention, I guess I should :)

    ReplyDelete