Monday, April 19, 2010

How many days exactly have we done this for?

Helloooo... sorry I didn't forgot my alternachick post last month :/ I was a bit wrapped up in certain things that happened around that time and felt sad and forgot / was not up to it.

Haven't been up to crazy loads this easter a few picnics and seeing friends but I did go to the Skins auditions. Although none of me and the friends who went got a call back, it was a fun day. We did queue in a sport court of some random school in Kentish town for two hours but it was all made worth it by the amazingly dressed people who were auditioning. I'm serious, EVERYONE (maybe with the exclusion of Ke$ha lookalike and serial killer girl) was dressed AMAZINGLY and I've never seen so many people with cute dresses and docs in one place before. We then had to do an improv about us seeing a friends dad in a dress pahaha. We actually left the auditions like at 1pm which was fairly early, mind you we'd woken up at like 5:30 am so we could be there fairly early. We then got a tube to Camden and hung out there for the rest of the afternoon and had fun. I managed to get the dress I'm wearing on the photo for a fiver.

Anyhows, the oufit :
- kinderwhorish dress - some shop in Camden
- beads - some market stall in Venice
- white tights - Dorothy Perkins
- Shoes - Clarks (lol)

Love you all, Sophie aka MissWorld.

No comments:

Post a Comment