Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24th

Hellooo ^_^
I've had one of those not very productive days today. I did make a tea coloured candle in a tea cup though. I keep going to drink it then I remember "Woaaaahhh no. That's a candle." It's pretty. I may upload a picture later.

My clothes today are simple, but I wasn't planning on doing much anyway so it fit perfectly. I have a plain black long sleeved top from H&M, which I'm sure I wear too much. I'm also wearing my bloomers! Yay! I made them last summer, I was so determind to get them done before I went on holiday to France. Then I wore them practically every day. My favourite item of clothing I've made myself, by far.
Here's another picture of them. My feet look so cute!
I'm also wearing a necklace which you can't see in the picture from Accesorize, which has a spoon, teacup and a little bow on it.

I've completely messed up this layout. I apologize for my n00bness :p

Well, I'm off to go persuade my Dad to drive me half an hour to my boyfriends house tomorrow. Sayounara beautiful mooks, Lottie over and out xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment