Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mo éadaí...


That would be, 'my clothes'...=P
My brain is a jumble of Irish and Spanish phrases so I feel a little bewildered typing English right now. I had my Spanish oral exam last week and I've my Irish one on Thursday...I'm mixing them up...RAAH! They're each about 20% of my exam marks though, so it'll be so good to have them out of the way!
I nearly forgot it was my day to post here, so this is a pic from a couple of weeks ago... I was listening to lots of Hole and feeling all in love with the grunge... ♥
I'm already a little excited for my next outfit here, 'cause... two words... MOTEL SALE!
15 pound dresses....yay! I love having awesome post to look forward to.
Is aoibheann liom na Mooks.
Slán go fóill,*
DirtyMagic x
*I ♥ the Mooks. Bai.
=P

2 comments:

  1. Ahh another person overjoyed about the Motel sale :) I've just got two lovelies from there!! Beautiful outfit btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beaut! :D You look like Florence (and the machine) there! loving your pink docs :)

    ReplyDelete