Monday, April 19, 2010

Rise, rebel, resist


Sorry I look miserable and all that. I've had a shit day, but I won't go into it now. I still remembered my alternachick post, yay :)

Anyway, today I'm wearing leopard skinnies, an alice cooper top which I've slashed up at the back, but I was too cold to take a picture, so I threw a black shirt over it. I've also got a black studded belt, and a tartan one.

Today I went and visited my next door neighbour who I grew up with, in hospital. She rides horses and the horse she was on bolted over a ditch, where she fell off the horse, and also fell in the ditch whilst still attached to the stirrup. He dragged her back out the ditch, into some barbed wire and a concrete pillar, she's broken 3 to 4 bones in her back and thanfully isn't paralysed. I saw her today, she's in a back brace for 3 months :( It was horrible and emotional and I just wanted to hug her! So I'm not in the happiest of moods. Sorry about the short post but I have to go to my aerobics class, baiiii, Frankie x

No comments:

Post a Comment