Saturday, April 24, 2010
















Sorry if this is a little late by UK time standards. I meant to take care of this a while ago, but got terribly distracted. In the first picture I am wearing a tartan kilt, a Rasputina T-Shirt, brown high-heeled biker booties. I replaced the laces in the booties with pink ribbons. Accessories are a green and gray silk scarf, large lime green sunglasses on my head, lots of bracelets from many travels, and a Harajuku Lovers bag.

The second picture is what I had on for the most part of the day: Khaki cargo pants, a black zippy tank top, blue cami, black satin scarf, and black pointed flats. My jewelry consisted of my silver and turquoise bangle from Mexico and, silver studs and crystal drop earrings. Very simple for me, but except for photoshoots, my dress seems to be becoming more simple.

I am pretty sure I have figured out for myself why some people use drugs. While I would never ever try them, I understand the desire to escape one's own mind. Right now, that is all I wish to do. I am so sick of my own thoughts. I will probably be holed up in my room for the rest of the day doing schoolwork, as it is the best way to be productive and keep my thoughts focused on something harmless. Otherwise, I think I am going to be sick.

1 comment:

  1. You continue to be one of the best-dressed people I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete