Monday, April 26, 2010

And in the Spring, I shed my skin, and it blows away with the changing wind...


Here's me today, trying to look all cool by the door of my porch. I'm posting today (26th) because tomorrow is my little brother's third birthday and I might not have time. And I'm procrastinating finishing my "Catcher In The Rye" worksheet for English!

Today I am wearing a dress from Forever 21. I wore it in my first post actually, it has a stripey bit at the top and then it is sort of tulle coming down. For the chair photo, I had to run upstairs and get another petticoat because the dress is way too short to sit down like that in and was showing my bum! Although I am wearing tights. Then I have my new shoes from the Garment District. They're lace up and I thought they were quite Victoriany. Foot Fetishists, knock yourself out with this one :P

My top is a hoody from Hot Topic (I know, I know.) And it's by Tripp, and it's quite cool 'cause it's got suspendery things that you can detatch. And the little snapper things have skulls on them!

Under that hoody, I have a skull top by Sweet and Toxic that I got in Urban Outfitters about four years ago. Tegan Quin has it, too! Which is win! So does my friend, but she found hers at the Salvation Army for about two dollars! Not fair!
Anyway, that is all for today! Until next time, Mooks! xx

2 comments: