Thursday, April 22, 2010

White flowers 'n' Purple Feathers

Hi guys! It's me again for the second time this month, this time managing to get here on my actual day. I thought I'd jazz up a bit to make things livelier. As you can see, I'm wearing a purple feather boa and a white flower headband from Claires. The top is a something I picked up in Cheshire Oaks last year, and is a bit too small. However, I thought it set off the outfit nicely with its Springy, flowery theme :)

I wouldn't wear the headband out of the house- I reckon it's a little to in-your-face - but inside I think it looks just okay. You may notice my floaty black skirt. I can't remember wear I got it, but it is nice and light with a very stretchy waist. I love it!

Anyway, I shall wish you all a happy Thursday. Ciao!

Lady Misery x

No comments:

Post a Comment