Saturday, April 3, 2010

Trailer Trash.




I'm late! I'm late!
I got back from a caravan holiday yesterday so forgive me. I also got caught up in a most perverted msn convo with Immy and Glittereyes. So yeah. Not my fault.

So here is my caravaning outfit.

Excuse the silly face and pose.
I am wearing:
My new denim shirt from Next
New glasses from Claires
Braces also from Claires
Red leopard print skinnies which you've seen before
A cherry t-shirt I got from Ibiza. It's the logo for the famous nightclub Pacha.
My mum's necklace.
My mum's old bag.

So while off galavanting in West Wales I bought a Ukelele, saw an Immy look-alike in an owl jumper, bought a new teacup and saucer and various other things by raiding charity shops (they're so cheap out there) learned to embroider and weave and drank sloe gin. Twas a good holiday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment