Friday, April 16, 2010

Mahhhh


Greetings!

My post today is late, it was supposed to go up yesterday and I apologise sincerely for my tardiness. The clothes I was wearing yesterday merely consisted of a Green Day tour t-shirt and trackie bottoms so frankly it wouldn't have been very interesting anyway.
Today I am wearing:
  • Grey Jumper/Dress -£10 from Select. This is 3 sizes too big, and is supposed to be worn as a jumper, but I prefer to wear it with tights as a dress. Underneath it I'm wearing some random black and white striped vest top of unknown origin, thieved from my sister's bedroom.
  • Generic black tights -These are the most opaque tights I own. I love them.
  • White and grey w/silver sequin Ed Hardy High Tops -I'm not usually a fan of Ed Hardy stuff. I think a lot of it looks pretty tacky to be honest, but these shoes were so deliciously tacky that I had to have them. I spent too much on them really, but it's not the most I've ever spent on a pair of shoes so... Since I got a job I've developed a crippling shoe-buying habit. Since December I have spent nearly £300 on shoes. That figure makes me die a little bit inside, but fuck me do I love my shoes!
That's all from me, I will leave you with a picture of the aforementioned shoes,
I love them, I do.

Siobhan (ShuvLove) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment