Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fill in for Kirsty


Hello mooks! I'm here to occupy a spot for Capulet - get well soon :(
Anyway, here's my outfit [not from today, I'm going to work to stocktake soon, and I'm in old jeans and stuff] from Friday, when I was out on a shoot in Glasgow.

I'm wearing the boots and leggings you've seen before in my previous alternachick posts, both from my work [Internacionale] The boots are seriously getting a bit worn out now, I think the toe is coming away from the sole. Shame really, I only really own three pairs of sensible shoes that don't have ridiculous heels on them.

My jacket is from Next, from when I used to work there [managed about a year before I cracked up] and I bought it in the sale for lower than half price. I had had my eye on it for the full season, but I wasn't going to pay £130 for it. Luckily there was a size 10 stored away and I managed to nab it when we were doing sale prep and got it for £60, yay Christmas money!

My jewellery is from Claires [earrings and fake rosary] and my other cross you've seen before. My bangles are a mix from River Island [£12...for costume jewellery!] and I only bought them because I had a voucher for in there, I never usually like much stuff they have.

My belt was from Internacionale years and years ago, before I worked there, but I still like it.

Cya later mooks, I'm off to count things!

Lady C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment