Friday, April 16, 2010

Thriller Filler

It's Lady Misery again, making up for the lost post on the 4th of April. I missed it because I was confused and also a massive dick. So here I am in my summer clothes, since today the sun has appeared and teased the shirts off every male in the vicinity. Ofcourse, I haven't been able to see the sun much.
So anyway, I'm wearing a flowery black camisole from New Look, blue shorts which are a mile too big and stripy black and red stockings. They are rather flash. I love them because they look like those worn by the Wicked Witch of the East :)

The top is brand new. I haven't had the chance to wear it before thanks to the atrotiously cold
English weather. Seriously, dressing in summery clothes when there is a bitter wind is like taking a rubber dingy down the Niagra Falls ie. rather risky. Not only do you get funny looks but also you freeze your arse off.

But I digress. This camisole is rather too big, but I am determined to wear it outside sometime this year. If it falls down, I shall bravely cling to it and hope that it looked like I was just flashing people. As you do.


So, I hope I haven't bored you too much!

Love,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment