Sunday, April 11, 2010

Uuups!


I'm late! Sorry mooks, the man distracted me last night, and I was working all day, so couldn't post this morning. Better late than never eh? :(

I still haven't mastered taking pictures of myself with my SLR [I'd rather shoot other people!] so it's still crappy quality with the iPhone. Still, you can see the lovely sunlight coming in my window - Scotland has sun, it's AMAZING.

Anyway, this is my work outfit - I started work at 10 on Saturday, so this was nice and early. Everything's from Internacionale, of course [it is my uniform]

My jeans are very basic dark blue things that I bought primarily because they had a little old school swallow keyring attached to them. My top is a cream vest top with "Americana" on it, I think I got the last one as well; we put it on a mannequin and it sold out it seems.
My scarf is love. I do love it indeed. It's cozy enough to wear it when it's cold, but light enough not to be suffocating when it's warm like it is now. It's the slightest bit warm, and you'd think we were in the tropics. We have no air con in work :(

I'd been hoping to put up a photo from one of my photoshoots this week, but I've not seen any examples yet, maybe next time :)

Lady C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment