Friday, April 30, 2010

The Candy Man

Hello beasts.

I think I am a day late. Shiiiiiit. But here is a post, because I don't want to miss it out. I think we are running quite a few short. We can rectify this though!! I will make sure of this!
This outfit is unfortunately being brought to you in fragments as Dan is revising for and taking his finals at the moment and doesn't have time to take the photographs. I tried to take photos of my whole body but with my big ass mofo camera this can be pretty hard. So here goes.
My jacket is from H&M, and was a christmas present. The top underneath is a mighty boosh t-shirt, but you can't really see that in the picture...Woah, these photos nearly join up!! Weird. Anyway, my skirt... I think I have worn this on here before. How repetitive. I do apologise. But I think it goes quite well with my jacket. In the background you can see my ukulele, my mandolin, and my melodica. Yay!Woah, everything is brown! These are my brogues! Spiggy, this picture is for you!!! Look how brown my world is. I also noticed that in this outfit, I am wearing blue and green (which apparently must never be seen), and purple and blue, (another taboo colour combo). I may as well have committed fashion suicide, but I don't think anything I wear ever really matches so never mind. Back to writing songs about the internet. :)

2 comments: