Saturday, April 3, 2010

Missing persons.

Helloooo everyone, this is Lalala.

I have been off the blog for a while now and I even missed my last post. =(
I've started school and have been so busy, it's ridiculous. Either way, I remembered this post and that's what matters! In the first picture my body looks like a small child, so I added another. I just like this first one because you can see my necklace and cardigan up close.


I'm wearing:


* A cardigan I bought from a second hand store a few months ago for 8$ that I have received countless compliments on. It was so worth the 8$.
* A plain grey tank top that looks black here. It's from Dynamite.
* A very old grey/green tweed skirt I bought from american eagle. It has blue satin on the inside and old fashioned buttons on the front.
* My favorite type of pantyhose, they are thigh highs and have a lacy top.
* A necklace I made with hemp and a bead I found in a tiny craft shop.


Here are the pantyhose, I lurveeee them.


I'm going to try and get back into Mookychick soon, hopefully I will talk to you all soon. =]

Lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment