Wednesday, April 7, 2010

100th Post. To Celebrate Immi Ventures Outside

Wahey! 100 posts! That means about a third of the year is over! Scary, 'cause it seems like just yesterday I was making my January first post. Anyhows, sorry about the lateness of this post. I had it in my head that my day was the eleventh, and it was only yesterday when I saw Spiggy's (excellent) Victorian skirt post that I thought "Oh no! I was meant to be before Spiggy or something like that!" I was feeling rather down today due to my having three tests tomorrow, so I thought some Vitamin D wouldn't hurt, and it would make a nice change to my other pictures, which are usually taken in my room or in the school bathroom (they have a nice long mirror. My family doesn't 'cause we're strange.) I rummaged around my schoolbag for my camera, which I was worried I had lost (again!) and went outside. So here is my first piccy:I am wearing a dress from All Saints. I might have worn this in another post, so I've probably mentioned that I still don't know if it is navy blue or black despite having had it since my birthday (July.) It looks different under different lights. Under that is a black t-shirt that says "Love is the" and then a picture of a key. It's from American Eagle, which is pretty much the 'stereotypical popular girl prep shop.' My mum gets all these vouchers from there, and told me to pick a top and I was like "I don't like any of the tops here!" So she found me the only black one she could. Win, methinks.Then I went and skipped through the garden. I am wearing my Docs, as you may see. You can also see my little brothers clothes on the line...
Also, I had a go on the trampoline because I felt like it. And I wanted to see if I could get a pic with me jumping. Upon taking it I realized the pose is straight out of a High School Musical poster, but whatever!To finish, here is a picture of my tree house. Just 'cause. It says "pirates den" on the front.

Have a lovely day, all! And wish me luck on my tests *fingers crossed*
Immy xx

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely stunning, and I'm very envious of you ^_^ I always want stuff from All Saints, but I can never afford it. Good luck on the tests! xxx

    ReplyDelete