Friday, April 9, 2010

Wild Tangela Appeared!


Wild Tangela, Level 14, nicknamed Glitter Eyes has appeared! Wild Tangela used photoshoot!

Yes, dress up time is fun


You can't see much of the outfit here, but I love the picture anyways. I think it is just lovely.



Also, although there isn't much make-up, you can see it in this pic and the little black roses in my wig.


Other than that it's just cool. Ignore the horrible placement, it is in my NEW studio style thing. It's good except I can only use one side of the room since my mum wants to park her car in there. I just hope he doesn't run over anything of mine.


Now for the proper picture. I'm wearing....




- A Black and Blue hoodie from Next
- Black Linen trousers from Tesco I think
- Two blue scarf, shawl things from random places.
- American Flag style Flipflops
and my wonderful wig.



Hope you Mooks lovely. Wild Tangela feld!


xx Glitter Eyes



1 comment: