Sunday, April 11, 2010

Purple Rain


I have a confession. Once again, I've come home from uni without my camera cable. And so, I have this poor offering. It's fuzzy, but it is a full-length outfit picture. Sorry lovelies!! Next time, I promise a proper fit outfit to make up for it. I should have my cheerleading kit by then, so perhaps even that. Am I forgiven? Anyway, yes, here I am. I am wearing purple jeans from H&M (possibly), a white t-shirt of some sort, a black waistcoat from New Look and a long grey cardigan which I adore, which is also New Look. The long necklace is of mysterious origin, but has hearts and beads and things on it, and is rather fab.
I'm back off to university on Wednesday, and hoping to take the sunshine with me so I can relax on the beach with Roo while doing my revision. Of course, these plans also give me the urge to sing Summer Lovin' from Grease everytime I think of them. Hopefully I shall not accidentally burst into song whilst attempting to do sunshiney flirting.
"Summer days, drifting away to, uh, those summer nights!"

Love and kisses
AcidKitty (George)

No comments:

Post a Comment