Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!




Okay, so this is my first attempt at this, so I have no idea how to use this thing, so apologies if it all goes tits up! I've been at work all day so my clothes are just boring jeans and t-shirt, so I'm going to post the pictures from my first attempt at this (when my mobile internet had classes blogger.com as an 'adult site' and wouldn't let me on it!). As you can see I still have my red hair, I miss it very much *sniffle*

My top has a funky sugar skull on it, it's from Topshop, as are my jeggings. I don't usually shop in Topshop but the top was a gift and my jeggings I bought with a gift card!

The top is a bit breast exposey so I'm wearing a white tank top from Internationale underneath it, and a white cardigan from New Look.

And on my footsies I'm wearing my old battered pink Converse high tops, with pink and black skull laces. Whenever I go home, my mum ALWAYS tries to sneak my Cons into the washing machine. I've had them for over 4 years, and they've never been washed, I don't agree with washing my sneakers, I like them to look old and battered, and I will wear them until they literally fall apart on my feet! So. There you have it, my first ever, very late, Alternachick entry! I hope it was satisfactory!

Loves, Picklenuts xx






No comments:

Post a Comment