Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mad March Misery

Good morning Mooks! Well, okay, afternoon, but I got up
rather late so it it is morning to me. Today I am wearing black fingerless gloves, red nail varnish, a short black cardi from New Look, a flowery camisole summer top I found in a sale once, shiny dark denim shorts and sparkly silver and black tights. Oh, and how could I forget? I also have on a necklace with a gold key charm!

The key has its own backstory. It wasn't supposed to go on a necklace; it was tied to a ribbon on some posh perfume I was given as a gift. I fell in love with it and knew it had to become part of my limited jewelrry collection. It is quite sweet, if unashamedly plastic. Here is a lovely close up of it.

The gloves were bought in Claire's, as cliched as that is. I find a lot of stuff in there I like, although it's overpriced and usually buried beneath tons of Camp Rock wrist bands and mounds of fluffy pink bobbles. It isn't my favourite shop in the world, but if you look deep enough there are plenty of hidden gems.

The shorts are quite awesome- they have little four leaf clovers on the buttons! This must mean I'm very lucky :) I'm wearing them over the famous tights, which look like they could belong to a trapeze artist or an exotic prostitute. Or maybe they're just a bit shiny, making my imagination run away with itself as usual!

Unfortunately, I didn't grab a good picture of the top. Never mind. I'm sure I've rambled on enough now, haven't I? I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Love,
Lady Misery (aka Rachel) x

1 comment: