Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fashion Disaster


Sorry for being a little late; I was intending to share a fancy dress look with you all and ended up going out earlier than expected. I'm posting after said night out, so anything that makes no sense, blame on too many shots.
Tonight's outfit is for a friends birthday. The theme? Fashion disaster.
I put together a nice tacky look for this. I am wearing a black lace top from Blue Banana, a blue corset top from Dorothy Perkins, black shorts from New Look, leopard print tights from Dorothy Perkins and leopard print shoes from somewhere.
Apperently tacky works for me, as I ended up kissing (and making a date with) a guy I've liked for a little while. He was sporting a sweet Hawaiian shirt tonight. Wish me luck with the new potential guy, Mooks.
Acid Kitty, AKA George

2 comments:

  1. So much love for this entire post!
    Sounds like a great night, maybe you need to be a fashion disaster more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, apparently so. I'm planning to wear the leopard print dolly shoes I had on last night when I see him on Monday, so I can tease him that they seemed to work on him before. Cheeky git tells me he plans to wear Hawaiian shirts more often now.

    ReplyDelete