Monday, March 15, 2010

Purpleness! (3/16/10)



So I'm sorry my post's a day early, but I'm in photography class and forgot my camera today (oops...) so have resorted to this. I hope whoever's meant to go today doesn't come after me with a fiery torch or anything. Anyway, here's my makeup today. The usual--although I've not been wearing lipstick recently because my lips are really dry in this horrible weather (so I've just been wearing lots of lip balm. But I thought I'd upload a pic anyway for those who have not yet seen my haircut! Different, eh? My hair's going a bit brown because I need to dye it. And my acne's been flaring up recently so excuse that as well :)


But this isn't a place to rant about my skin problems! So I shall get to the fun part--my outfit! I am wearing the skull tights again. Again (I think I said this about my stripey tights), please don't think I sleep in them or anything, because I don't. This was pure coincidence and they have been washed I assure you :D I was lazy this morning and couldn't be bothered to put my Docs on, so I'm wearing some black plimsoles I got for two pounds in Primark last summer. The laces are made with my curtains, funnily enough. After doing up my room at my dad's house, I had a lot of black satin fabric left over from the curtains, which had to be hemmed. So I figured it shouldn't go to waste, and the shoelaces the plimmies came with were really boring. So yurr.
My skirt is from Kathmandu (favourite shop ever!) in Newcastle, and is by Living Dead Souls. It cost thirty pounds, but I wear it so much it's completely worth it. My best memory of it was wearing it to see the Birthday Massacre. It matches their whole colour scheme because it has little purple stars! Cute.
My top is from Target, which I doubt many of you know. Maybe Calliope does, as she is American. I think I mentioned Target in another post (I got my stripey stockings there!) So I shan't go into detail about how much I love it again. Anyway, the top's purple and the sleeves are a little short on me, but that's okay. Then over the top is a waistcoat from Warehouse that my grandma got me for Christmas about two years ago. I love it!
That's about all for now, folks (and the class is almost over.) So have a lovely mooky day!
Adios!
Immy x

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. Black and purple are so great together :)

    ReplyDelete