Monday, March 22, 2010

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE! [Monday 22nd March]


ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello mooks!

I had a lovely weekend hanging out in Whitby and have just written and handed in a horrible horrible essay. But even through the horrible essay there was a smile in my soul. Why? I hear you cry- well yesterday my Rugby team Northampton Saints won the LV Cup, so I thought I'd re-enact that moment for you above. Not flattering I know, but what can I say, passion can be ugly.. Here's a better one.
So therefore today I have been wearing a denim mini, my beloved Saints shirt- and a smile :D
But not the green paint..

See you next time when I will hopefully looking less threatening and have less chins, and no gammy eyes. But no promises.



2 comments:

  1. Ruby. I pretty much love you.
    Just thought I'd throw that out there! :D

    Capulet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WERE ROBBED! ROBBED I tell you! *cough*
    I'll forgive you for supporting the wrong team, and say that this post made me smile.

    AcidKitty

    ReplyDelete