Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sinful Saturday with the Lady


Hey, ladies (and gents), it's Lady Misery here. I am full of a cold but how somehow managed to crawl out of bed, get dressed, take some photos and eat chocolate cake for breakfast. I'm on the kind of diet where you eat whatever you want, but cut something else out from the rest of your day. It seems to work; I've lost a full stone since last August. That was when I was still a youthful fourteen year old. I looked pretty much like a chubby vicar back in those days, but less wholesome.

Today I am wearing a pink long-sleeved top with stars on it, a black Betty-Boop t-shirt, a short denim skirt, mad patterned tights, black baby-heeled shoes and two pairs of necklaces. One of them was a gift from my best friend out of Mooky, the other was given to me by my mother when she had a bad back. I'd just witnessed her collapsing in the bathroom at the time and was silently traumatised. The necklace is covered in silver beads and tubular things. It's difficult to describe. You may be able to see them in the following picture. As you can see, I have a charm bracelet on my wrist covered in anthropomorphic stars and moons. In other words, they have faces. They remind me of a plate on the wall in a chippy I used to go to near where I lived. It's rarely open now, so I can't go back to check if it's still there.

I wish I looked as good as Frankie, Spiggy, Vic or any of the other Mooks. I did attempt to take a photo in the full length mirror of my outfit, but my head looked sort of squat and weird. I think its because my hair is springing up in all directions, but never mind. Here's a photo of my clothes here, inluding the bizarrely patterned tights I'm so famous for at school.

My boobs look pretty big here, but in real life they're tiny! You wouldn't recognise them in the flesh (whayy!) So, I shall say adios and toddle off to write my book, revise my spanish homework and wipe my scarlet nose until it practically falls off.

Ciao!

Lady Misery xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aw darling you look better than I do! I'm VERY jealous of your charm bracelet, I love it and I want it :(

    ReplyDelete