Monday, March 29, 2010

Snow filled summer.





Evenin' Squires. Well, afternoon really but my sense of time has never been too reliable anyway.
Anyway, It's Capulet doing a shiny new post to replace Fiend. (Who I really miss on boards, can I add).

So, let's get down to it then:


That there is a headless me :). I'm really ill (yet again) with a chest infection, and couldn't even manage being in for first period today. So I came home and got in my comfy clothes.

The Cure t-shirt is all ripped to shreds and saftey pinned here, there and everywhere (except you can't see that). It's from Topshop. :)
My lazy shirt was given to me by my dad, since we're roughly the same height. I steal a lot of his shirts and hoodies. Mwhaha.
My tights are probably from primark
I have a pair of pinstripe shorts on, which are from Bay Trading (Which no longer exists)
and my sockies are from topshop. They're the bloody comfiest foot houses ever.

These are my boots:

They are unclean and pretty much done in. The sole has snapped in half, there's a dent on the right boot from when an old punk moshed the hell out of me at a PiL gig, and both of the heels have been worn down, and big chunks are missing from them. I LOVE MY BOOTS. I think they're from international.

Funny thing happened when I awoke this morning to greet the sun. It wasn't there. The trees were capped with snow instead, and a blanket of white was hiding the green grass. Sometimes I wonder why my parents chose to bring me up in this backwards town. IT'S SUMMER NOW. There should be no snow! NO SNOW FOR YOU SCOTLAND! It made me do this:



Anyway, I'll stop now :) haha.
Until next time

Capulet Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment