Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March the 2nd on the 3rd.



Time zones are weird things, it's the 3rd of March here but I'm posting for the 2nd of March. I'm in the future! Doodoodoodoo!

Anyway so I'm posting something from my trip to the city (Sydney) on Sunday. Now there's a bit of sibilance for you. Anyway. This day wasn't actually a good one for me, my boyfriend officially broke up with me in person that day. Yeah he had to do it in person because the week before he had done it over the phone. But onto things that aren't jerks!

I'm wearing a top from Tree of Life, I think it looks kind of Art Deco/1920's Flapperish but I don't have the body to get away with that so I paired it with straight legged jeans. My hair isn't actually that short, I just pinned it under to go along with the top. If my hair were't so poofy and curly I'd consider that cut.

The shoes I bought after the idiot broke up with me as retail therapy with my friends. I don't know what I would have done without them that day. I bought them because they were cheap but not too shabby and I don't really have a pair of heels so I thought, what the hey, I feel like crap let's spend some money.
(Edit: So there isn't a picture of my shoes because this blogger sucks ass! Okay so maybe I'm angrier than necessary but my stupid ass boyfriend broke up with me and I hate him currently. -_-)

Much love to you ladies,
Em
(Isabella)

2 comments:

  1. oh nooo!!! men are shit. He didn't derseve you anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks fantastic on you :) Sorry about the break up.

    ReplyDelete