Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dreamcatcher


Sooooo excuse the picture a lot of you have already seen on my blog and stuff, as you know I've been getting better from my operation for a while so I haven't had much chance to dress nicely and take pictures.
Today I am pissed off because I'm apparantly not getting sick pay because I only work 8 hours a week. Why didn't my boss tell me this BEFORE my operation, so I could do some overtime to boost my hours up? I'm pissed off that I should have been getting £180 from the days I've missed recovering from this operation and now I'm getting nothing. I need this money :( Surely it'd be better to pay a member of staff sick pay and find cover for them instead of them coming in, getting ill, having to go home and then having no staff cover at all because it was such short notice? Arrrrrgh. I didn't ask to have a bloody operation. Meh meh meh.

On a more positive note, I went and did some retail therapy to make up for my bad mood on the lack of sick pay, and bought some lace purple and black flowery leggings from Primark, and a £25 jumper from Topshop that I had a voucher for YAY. I'll probs post those next time :) But it was lovely to get away from the house and go out with C, we drove to Southampton and had lunch and it was a really nice day. Then she deafened me with a Glee CD in the car :|

But, on the picture front, I'm wearing a black shirt from Primark for a fiver, lace leggings I got off a girl I work with for free, and knee high stilletoes which were I think about £9 from Matalan :D I loveeeeee the shoes, but I feel very self concious when I wear them, in case people think I'm a bit of a slag. But who cares :D
Love you darlings,
Frank. x
www.vodkashot.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment