Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pretend its March 9th :)

That's when I was supposed to post but I was interrupted by metaphorical shit hitting the fan that is my family unit. And then yesterday my interwebz was stolen. So here I am on my Grampa's laptop instead.

OUTFIIIIT.
I took the pics in front of my Nan's biiiiig mirrored wardrobe. Do you like my anorak? I hope so, because it was £65 (!!!) from Fat Face. I'm also wearing a denim mini skirt which I've had for ages. Nothing special.

I got this t-shirt when I went to see The Mighty Boosh live. NABOO! :D He's grown a mustache and now looks like a mini shamanistic Johnny Depp.
OOOOH. Look at the camera skillz here. I wanted to show off my legs. Neon pink footless tights, with knee length purple lace socks. And for a change, Silver Docs. I should start wearing other shoes... (Grampa's shoes in the background ^_^)

And finally my Side Show clips my little brother got me for Christmas from Hobo's which is the shop I mentioned last time, and my liquorish all sorts necklace which love dearly.

I'm quite excited because Ray's back from his trip to France tonight. I've been worried because his back's been playing up which prevented him from dancing at the Folk Festival last weekend. On the downside, it looks like it might be sciatica, on the plus side - he's now a fully converted folky and he even bought a festival hoody. :D

Also, last year an older lady had a bright pink streak in her hair which I complimented. This year she came up to me with a tub of directions flamingo pink - she had remembered!! The folk folk an kind folk.

Tally-ho!

1 comment: